Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and company related correspondence daily.
- Respond and route inquiries to appropriate individual/department.
- Maintaining vendor files and Track paperwork, and collects receipts and documents as necessary.
- Prepare and submit expense reports weekly in accordance with company policy.
- Assist/provide backup support to other employees as needed.
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
- Job training opportunities may be available after hire.
- EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is a brief outline of intended duties and/or responsibilities that are required of the employee and are subject to change with or without advance notice. Previous work history will be validated. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of David Mancini & Sons, Inc and its management.