Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Process accounts payable, timely & accurately
- Research and reconcile statements on monthly basis
- Audit fuel and credit card statements
- Contact Project Managers for invoice approval status
- Generate, issue and track releases of liens per vendor
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist with answering phones and other duties as needed
This individual MUST possess a working knowledge of Sage 300 CRE, TimberScan and Microsoft products. As well as comprehension of Florida Lien Law and Notice to Owners is also required. Knowledge of underground construction and its terminology, is highly desirable.
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
- Job training opportunities may be available after hire.
- EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is a brief outline of intended duties and/or responsibilities that are required of the employee and are subject to change with or without advance notice. Previous work history will be validated. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of David Mancini & Sons, Inc and its management.