Heavy Civil Project Manager/Estimator
Location: South Florida - Miami Beach Office
Description of Responsibilities:
- Participate and assist in all aspects and aspects aligned with the bidding of construction projects
- Bid advertisement tracking
- Analyses of Plans and specifications
- Estimating and close-out
- Solicit subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Plan, coordinate, oversee, and manage all administrative activities of construction projects
- Develop budgets and time Schedules
- Prepare subcontractor and supplier contracts and PO’s
- Coordinate with Clients, subcontractors and field personnel
- Assist in monthly cost monitoring and invoicing
- Manage Design or RFI, material submittals and delivery
- Communicate to all parties professionally both orally and in writing.
- Attend and record project progress meetings
- Receive and respond to public inquiries and concerns
- Attend project safety meetings
- Solid communication skills.
- Four-year degree in Engineering, construction management or related field or combination of experience.
- Must work well in team environment.
- Design/Build Project experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Primavera.
- Minimum 3 years experience management of heavy civil projects.
- Experience in utilities, drainage, earthwork, permitting, Pump Stations
- Knowledge of Governmental contracting
- Physical and drug screening.
- Background check.
Along with competitive salary DMSI offers the following benefits:
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401k plan
- Profit Sharing (Discretionary)