Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Have general knowledge of Trenchless Installation using directional drilling and HDPE applications and specifications.
- Have general knowledge of local and federal utility locating laws and requirements for directional drill operations.
- Able to use a utility locator to find existing UG services.
- Must have basic operating experience with heavy equipment.
- Must be strongly mechanically inclined with Basic computer skills preferred.
- Perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Ability to safely operate personal hand tools and heavy machinery.
- Follow safety rules and understand visual, verbal, and written instructions.
- Ensure the area is clean and hazard free.
- Responsible for following customer’s safety and housekeeping guidelines when on job sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
This individual MUST be self-motivated and possess knowledge of underground construction. Special consideration will be given to applicants who have minimum of 3-4 years of experience.
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
- EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is a brief outline of intended duties and/or responsibilities that are required of the employee and are subject to change with or without advance notice. Previous work history will be validated. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of David Mancini & Sons, Inc and its management.