Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Operates a truck/trailer to transport various heavy equipment and materials used in construction.
- Secure Loads and unloads of equipment and materials.
- Conducts proper pre and post-trip inspections.
- Adheres to all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
This individual MUST have at least 3 years of experience. Must possess a clean driving record and have a valid CDL Class license with appropriate endorsement
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
- EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is a brief outline of intended duties and/or responsibilities that are required of the employee and are subject to change with or without advance notice. Previous work history will be validated. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of David Mancini & Sons, Inc and its management.