Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Candidate must be able to locate bid opportunities.
- Read blueprints and perform accurate take-offs.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and perform site work evaluations.
- Solicit material quotations.
- Identify potential subcontractors.
- Understand labor crews, equipment allocations and production rates.
- Interfacing with owners/engineers of record.
This individual MUST possess excellent document controls, a high level of organizational skills, and extensive knowledge of underground construction and its terminology. Special consideration will be given to applicants who have minimum of 7-10 years of experience and also have experience with Federal, State and County construction contracts.
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
- EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is a brief outline of intended duties and/or responsibilities that are required of the employee and are subject to change with or without advance notice. Previous work history will be validated. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of David Mancini & Sons, Inc and its management.