Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Establish a project plan for each approved project, defining the project goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, work breakdown structure, milestones, equipment planning and the ordering and coordination of deliverables.
- Manage project activities throughout the life cycle of the project, including project startup, permits, the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, budget, project close-out meetings, and other elements required for success.
- Prepare budgets, estimates, construction schedules, progress and monthly reports.
- Provide construction direction and oversight to project team and observe during site visits whether safe work practices are being followed.
- Act as primary liaison for Owners with site superintendents and subcontractors
This individual MUST possess high level of organizational skills, and extensive knowledge of underground construction and its terminology. Special consideration will be given to applicants who have minimum of 7-10 years of experience and also have experience with Federal, State and County construction contracts.
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
- EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is a brief outline of intended duties and/or responsibilities that are required of the employee and are subject to change with or without advance notice. Previous work history will be validated. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of David Mancini & Sons, Inc and its management.