Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the coordination of construction activities, and Inspect construction work as necessary and ensure compliance with quality requirements.
- Be able to perform all of the essential functions of craft workers under his/her supervision and be able to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Plan, diagram, and lay-out work, while using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Examine/inspect field conditions and identify problems, inaccuracies, and cost saving measures that arise or that may be encountered.
- Inspect subordinate’s work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications, point out deficiencies and explain and take any corrective action needed.
- Identify safety hazards and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
- Provide on-the-job training and mentoring subordinates.
- Monitor productivity rates and review with crew members.
- Ensure that construction equipment is correctly operated and maintained.
- Be self-motivated and work productively. Motivate crews properly.
This individual MUST possess have extensive knowledge of underground construction. Special consideration will be given to applicants who have minimum of 3-5 years of experience and also have experience with Federal, State and County construction contracts.
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
- EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is a brief outline of intended duties and/or responsibilities that are required of the employee and are subject to change with or without advance notice. Previous work history will be validated. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of David Mancini & Sons, Inc and its management.